Thread: Health Care and Wellness Portal

View My Garage

Health Care and Wellness Portal

Infact, I know this Organization in Sakinaka Andheri (E), Mumbai who's my neighbor next door in my earlier office building. This guys has started an online portal that has an amazing range of products which you haven't thought of. The site has varieties of products for various medical problems and wellness.

Check this out: http://www.healthcarenwellness.com/index.php

Hope this help many of the fiatians and their family for their various healthcare needs from simple snoring problem to various other complicated problems.
    "Knowledge is micro vision where as Wisdom is macro"
    - MK..\M/

L.Lr.
    View My Garage

Re: Health Care and Wellness Portal

Hi,
    Thanks for sharing the url which is really helpful to know how the health is...There is a proverb which indicates health is wealth..Nothing can be done without health..Actually i am a health conscious person and very eager to know the health tips. Share some more tips to maintain our health..

Banned
    View My Garage

Lazoi Lifecare is an online appointment portal for all your medical needs like, online doctor appointment, Online booking on of lab tests, creating your online medical records for easy access anytime, anywhere.

www.lazoi.com

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	png logo.png 
Views:	11 
Size:	5.1 KB 
ID:	11847

D.L.
    View My Garage

Thanks for sharing. I hope this helps the people living in the region. Opening an online store is difficult and successfully running it can be a herculean task. It`s good to see people are willing to help others out and making someone`s life better. Technology is really making the lives of human around the world comfortable.
    http://www.homecareassistancebirminghamal.com/