Avventura booking opened today:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AvventuraBookings.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	8542....

View My Garage

Re: Compact SUV planned for India - Punto Adventure! EDIT: Its Avventura

Oh yeah the bookings for Avventura are now open. Contact your nearest Fiat dealer to book it

Name:	avv_book.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	16.1 KB 
ID:	8543

Some more promotional ADs for Avventura. Fiat India has signed up Gauhar Khan the Big Boss winner fame to promote Avventura

Name:	avv_gk1.jpg 
Size:	19.9 KB 
ID:	8544

Name:	avv_gk.jpg 
Size:	18.7 KB 
ID:	8545

Sinfully Sexy, Shamelessly Raw, Explicitly Powerful. Nothing better than the Palio 1.6 Horse!
    2008 Palio Stile 1.6 Sports - Formula Red
    2014 Royal Enfield - Bullet 500
    2002 Bajaj Pulsar 150 (Sold)

View My Garage

One more..a latest one

Sinfully Sexy, Shamelessly Raw, Explicitly Powerful. Nothing better than the Palio 1.6 Horse!

View My Garage

Got a call today from Torrid Motors, Mumbai. The Fiat Avventura is now available at the dealer for test drives! A trip to the dealer is bound to happen soon

Also, they have shifted their dealership from Andheri East to Andheri West and the new showroom is situated on Link Road, Opp Laxmi Industrial Estate. Members taking a test drive let us know your feedback. Also update us if other dealers have started offering the vehicle for test drives.

Name:	Fiat-Avventura-Front-view-26198.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	8626
    The Italian - 2007 Canary Yellow Fiat Palio 1.6 Sport a.k.a The Bumble Bee - Sold
    The Czech/German - 2012 Candy White Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI Automatic
    The French - 2013 b'twin ROCKRIDER 5.0

Seeded Driver
    View My Garage

Reports of the launch on 21st: http://www.ibtimes.co.in/fiat-avvent...details-611562

Waiting to see first hand reviews on this forum.

Sorry for the skepticism but Fiat just doesn't seem to time anything right. The launch if done earlier in the month people could've taken the Avventura home probably on or around Deepavali. Yet Better late than never. This is one product which should really get going from Fiat else probably nothing ever will.
    Vijeth
    1) Yamaha RXG (Sold)
    2) Tata Nano (Sold)
    3) Palio NV 1.2 (Sold)
    4) Punto 1.3 Active (54000 kms Sold)
    5) Renault Kwid 1.0 EASY-R (New Arrival)

View My Garage

True Vijeth.

Doing right things at the right time is something never happened with Fiat in India.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

D.L.
    View My Garage

Re: Compact SUV planned for India - FIAT Punto Adventure!

Inspired by ROMS's post, I happened to take a quick jaunt down to TORRID motors on Linking road, Andheri west, next to my office, to see the car in the flesh. I ve always been curious about the Avventy ever since she unveiled herself on my laptop screen. The car was parked in the adjoining compound not in the showroom, not very well lit.
    The sales man led me to her and we chatted away. I have some details which he mentioned if true would rock the market in my opinion and may be that is why the delay in the launch. The numbers..?

You have all seen her, Much has been said, but let me be truthful about what ran through my mind and let me try to put that into some visual perspective. She did a young Penelope Cruz on me, in the film, 'Jamon Jamon', which I happened to see aeons ago...!
    She is gorgeous in the flesh, like a well endowed female standing on classy high heels, striking a pose, at the bar. She stares you up and down. You give her the look and there is that little dryness in your throat, wondering what to expect, a quiver in the loins! She beckons you. You walk up to her, catch a glance at her curves. She's got just the right amount of flab you can hold on to. Not too much not too little and she has a well shaped 'rounded' booty to match...!! She's got the right amount of Oomph, and when you chat her up and take her back home, other men would stare at you in jealousy at a missed opportunity. You also know, she's also the one you can safely take home to your parents and she will have them gushing and swooning over her, forgetting you for a moment..! Praise the Lord, For he has given us a bounty of booty!. The Avventura...!

Now, I let you all have your take. For those who have not, stroll into the showroom and have a look...!

She is one car. Gorgeous from all angles. Those machined wheels are awesome, roof racks are killer. I could not look inside cos it was dark and I had to leave. The car looks great. Period.

The scoop, if I could call it one, and if the sales guy is 'right'. Im quoting him, is that 'the Avventura will be priced Just 50K more than any version of the Punto Evo'. That to me is awesome..! Those alloys itself would be worth more than half that.

To put things into perspective.

For example the 1.4 FIRE Evo Dynamic on road is 6.24 approx. So, the Avventura 1.4 FIRE Dynamic is 6.80 approx...! For that KIT it is awesome w/o ABS EBD thou

1.3 Multijet Evo Emotion on road is 8.37 approx. Avventura same spec is 8.9 approx. Give and take a few thousands..!. Way better than the Eco- sport, CrossPolo, and the bad looking Etios cross.

To me what this means is that people who come to buy the Avventura and find it is just out of their budget for whatever reason, may just end up buying a Punto, so the buying decision stays within the brand. Getting people to the showrooms is FIAT's first task and if they put this pricing out people would surely come, because right now the brand is not on too many people's shopping lists. Hope they have a nice advertising campaign to match.

The Avventura may just be the Angel of mercy that FIAT was hoping for. A sexy one at that, more like the angles in the AXE deo commercials..! google it..!

Hello Folks. This is my first post here, I've lurked around now and then, enjoying the reads. I think I know many, and many people here know me. To all the people who don't, we'll meet in person, soon. Cheers..!

View My Garage

To say that the Avventura left an impression on you will be an understatement. What a description and I am sure all Fiatians can relate to this review of the looks of the car. After all we have acquired fine taste in what looks GOOD

Quote Originally Posted by machinehead View Post
    You have all seen her, Much has been said, but let me be truthful about what ran through my mind and let me try to put that into some visual perspective. She did a young Penelope Cruz on me, in the film, 'Jamon Jamon', which I happened to see aeons ago...! She is gorgeous in the flesh, like a well endowed female standing on classy high heels, striking a pose, at the bar. She stares you up and down. You give her the look and there is that little dryness in your throat, wondering what to expect, a quiver in the loins! She beckons you. You walk up to her, catch a glance at her curves. She's got just the right amount of flab you can hold on to. Not too much not too little and she has a well shaped 'rounded' booty to match...!! She's got the right amount of Oomph, and when you chat her up and take her back home, other men would stare at you in jealousy at a missed opportunity. You also know, she's also the one you can safely take home to your parents and she will have them gushing and swooning over her, forgetting you for a moment..! Praise the Lord, For he has given us a bounty of booty!. The Avventura...!
    Penelope Cruz for you and it is Scarlett Johannson from Vicky Cristina Barcelona for me. What oomph

The words you have chosen took me back to the Al Pacino classic 'Scent of a Woman'. I am sure if the blind Al Pacino would feel the Avventura all over, he would choose the same words as you did.

Glad to see you here bro and with this first post of yours, we know what we were missing
    My lug nuts require more torque than your Honda makes

View My Garage

Welcome Machinehead to MFW, its really nice to see your first post here... btw where are photos of Avventura?:P

View My Garage

Watch the Avventura launch live right now:

http://119.81.7.218/autocar/index.html
    The Italian - 2007 Canary Yellow Fiat Palio 1.6 Sport a.k.a The Bumble Bee - Sold

View My Garage

The pricing is now announced. The Avventura starts at INR 5.99 Lakhs (Ex-Showroom Delhi for the petrol Active variant)!

View My Garage

The Fiat Avventura is launched at a starting price of INR 5.99 Lakhs (Ex - Showroom Delhi) in three variants and two engines - the 90 PS 1.4 FIRE and the 90 PS 1.3 Multijet Diesel.

Surprisingly, there is no top end Emotion variant for the petrol engine, which is a downer considering that sales of petrol engined cars are bound to fare better in times to come.

Here is the price list along with differential between the petrol and diesel variants. Stay tuned for the detailed pictures and lot more information on the Avventura

Name:	FIPL_Fiat Avventura Price List.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	130.3 KB 
ID:	8638

Name:	WP_20141020_18_53_26_Pro.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	118.8 KB 
ID:	8639

Seeded Driver
    View My Garage

Sorry for being skeptical. But a whopping 1.3 to 1.5 Lacs difference between Evo and Avventura despite using the same platform? I think Fiat really got its pricing wrong. Hope I am proved wrong; I hope to own one of this - the Avventura. But the price difference seems too much. Just to illustrate:

Punto Evo 1.3 Active - Ex Showroom 5.27 Lacs.

Avventura 1.3 Active - Ex Showroom 6.89 Lacs - that is a nearly 1.7 lacs difference. And what you get in return?

16 inch Alloys, Roof Rails, Those meters, Slightly different interiors, 205MM ground Clearance, 90HP engine, Cladding, Desmodronic Foldable Key with Boot release, Electric Boot Release, and of course - exclusivity. What else?

The weight increase negates the 90 HP probably. Still no ABS, No Driver Seat Height Adjustments, No Airbags, NO MUSIC SYSTEM! Why would somebody pay nearly 8.5 OTR for a drive which has no creature comforts mentioned here? or Safety for that matter?

The Dynamic would be nearly 9 Lacs on road I think, still no Airbags. Lesser said about the Petrols, the better. Dynamic does not even get ABS at nearly 8.5 lacs on road. eh?
    Last edited by Vijethcm; 21-10-2014 at 11:04 PM.
    Vijeth
    1) Yamaha RXG (Sold)
    2) Tata Nano (Sold)
    3) Palio NV 1.2 (Sold)

View My Garage

Good points Vijeth

The rumour was that the Avventura would probably be only 50-70k on top of the Evo but apparently this is not true.

I am not aware of Ecosport prices. Will be interesting to know how the prices stack up with the Ecosport and it will then be a good comparison.
    My lug nuts require more torque than your Honda makes

Seeded Driver
    View My Garage

True Sid. a 50-70k difference in price would have made the proposition very interesting. Leave alone the comparison with Ecosport, in a standalone view also the price difference is insane. More than 1L difference in show-room price, add another 12 to 14% for tax, and another 3% for Insurance. It just goes out of the roof. At this price and not even reverse parking sensors and ABS provided as standard on all variants, the Avventura truly becomes a glorified Evo. I might still fall in love with an Avventura's drive if I ever do, but the buying decision is hampered since feature-to-feature there is not much you gain in the Avventura. Will reserve further comments until I manage to drive an Avventura.
    Vijeth
    1) Yamaha RXG (Sold)
    2) Tata Nano (Sold)
    3) Palio NV 1.2 (Sold)