Thread: Wanting to buy a Fiat in dirt prices? This is the right time now

View My Garage

Wanting to buy a Fiat in dirt prices? This is the right time now

As you all know by now, news have spread across social media claiming to be news from Fiat that they would be shutting down and continue focus on JEEP. Fiat themselves haven't yet confirmed this but understandably no Car manufacturers will confirm to public they are shutting down in advance. Ex. Chevrolet India

Due to the upcoming rules & regulations, all car variants have to be upgraded to ABS and airbags as standard apart from other changes. Looking at the dismal sales of Punto & Linea, Fiat ofcourse cannot afford to upgrade their cars to the latest standards. Secondly 2020 there will be a BS6 change coming in, their existing engines will not be updated to BS6 specifications.

Hence there is no way, Fiat can continue to update their current models & manufacture anymore in India until they bring new models that comply with the Indian automotive regulatory specifications.

With this ofcourse it has broken a lot of hearts that cry for Fiats but also open a new opportunity to buy their cars in a mouth watering deal Fiat is selling their models like Abarth Punto and Linea 125S in a super duper deal. I'm not sure of the Urban Cross or the regular Punto, as probably 6 months back I saw in the chat groups they listed out the pending stocks for Avventura, Urban cross, Punto, Linea to clear it out on a discounted price which they were selling for their employees.

Out of the blue, 6 known Fiatians from Pune, few from our MFW group only got together and struck at great deal with the Pune dealer, i guess Sky Moto. All the six cars, manufactured in 2018, were sold almost at a discount of Rs 2 lakh!

All of them got their cars delivered on the same day. It was a treat to the eyes to see the black jet lined up together to join their new homes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-02-08 at 9.56.40 AM.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	228.8 KB 
ID:	12896

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-02-08 at 9.56.38 AM.jpeg 
Size:	219.4 KB 
ID:	12897

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2019-02-08 at 9.56.39 AM.jpeg 
Size:	229.7 KB 
ID:	12898

That moment one could only ask them apart from anything else - "Hows the Josh?"

So guys if you were looking to buy Fiat and all the while you couldn't, then this is the right time to clinch on it - Punto Abarth or the Linea 125S! You can never ever own such beast in this price anytime after! Contact your nearest dealer and make the deal. All stocks are late 2018 manufactured so still a good buy.

Cheers~
    Last edited by Rudrah; 21-02-2019 at 05:24 PM.
    Sinfully Sexy, Shamelessly Raw, Explicitly Powerful. Nothing better than the Palio 1.6 Horse!
    2008 Palio Stile 1.6 Sports - Formula Red
    2014 Royal Enfield - Bullet 500
    2002 Bajaj Pulsar 150 (Sold)

View My Garage

Re: Wanting to buy a Fiat in dirt prices? This is the right time now

Hi Rudrah,

We wait for you to take the plunge first.
    Neelay Shirali
    Mumbai
    Palio1.2 nv Sports
    My Stairway to Heaven

View My Garage

Re: Wanting to buy a Fiat in dirt prices? This is the right time now

Yesterday 10 Abarths and 1 Linea Tjet were delivered in TVM, Tamilnadu.

There is stock 2018 stock Urban Cross diesel also available with FIAT India with massive discount.
    Punter

FIAT Palio Adventure 1.6
    FIAT Palio S10
    TVS Apache RTR160