Thread: Help with Service Centre in Pune..

D.L.
    View My Garage

Exclamation Help with Service Centre in Pune..

Hi All
    I'd like to seek your help with regard to My Fiat Linea that was recently involved in an accident. The rear bumper has been damaged totally & needs to be replaced along with a minor dent on the bottom of the boot that needs to be repaired & repainted. The Insurance policy with Tata AIG has a glitch (RC Book changed to my name & the Insurance in my employers name) & hence i am having to do this on my own.

The car is with Rudra motors in Wagholi & the estimate they had given the Insurance company was 46K & now if i have to do this on my own they say it would cost 36K. I personally feel this is on the higher side, especially the painting bit & hence asking members if there is an alternate way of getting this done.

The break up of costs are Rs.15,380 for replacement parts - Rs.14,552 for labor (Of which 12,300 is towards painting) & 6,925 towards Taxes totaling to Rs.36,857/-.

Any inputs / Suggestions in this regard would be highly appreciated. Thank you for your time...

Kind Regards
    Fabian

D.L.
    View My Garage

Re: Help with Service Centre in Pune..

Quote Originally Posted by fabianwhite View Post
    Hi All
    I'd like to seek your help with regard to My Fiat Linea that was recently involved in an accident. The rear bumper has been damaged totally & needs to be replaced along with a minor dent on the bottom of the boot that needs to be repaired & repainted. The Insurance policy with Tata AIG has a glitch (RC Book changed to my name & the Insurance in my employers name) & hence i am having to do this on my own.

The car is with Rudra motors in Wagholi & the estimate they had given the Insurance company was 46K & now if i have to do this on my own they say it would cost 36K. I personally feel this is on the higher side, especially the painting bit & hence asking members if there is an alternate way of getting this done.

The break up of costs are Rs.15,380 for replacement parts - Rs.14,552 for labor (Of which 12,300 is towards painting) & 6,925 towards Taxes totaling to Rs.36,857/-.

Any inputs / Suggestions in this regard would be highly appreciated. Thank you for your time...

Kind Regards
    Fabian
    Contact wings auto. They can help. Talk with Anil 9763555166 & 9175802766

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D.L.
    View My Garage

Re: Help with Service Centre in Pune..

Quote Originally Posted by prateekcool1 View Post
    Contact wings auto. They can help. Talk with Anil 9763555166 & 9175802766

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the inputs Prateek, I've managed to get it done at Rudra at a very good price.
    Regards
    Fabian