Thread: Introduction to Aamrai - Vaze Farms

D.L.
    View My Garage

Introduction to Aamrai - Vaze Farms

De-stress yourself at a resort located in a Mango Farm with an amazing sea view along the horizon. Its calm, relaxing and a 10 minutes drive to the beach!

The thought of creating "Aamrai" materialized when we discussed how we can invite people over to our farm in "Malvan" to enjoy the serene atmosphere, calmness and of course the seasonal mangoes that everyone loves to devour.
    Over the past 2 years, the Vaze family have invested time and effort in creating something which is very near and dear to us.
    Its like a dream come true.
    Of course it is not complete per se. Improving it will be an ongoing process and we would like to improve by hearing your feedback when you come over.
    Our intention is to give you a homely experience, good home cooked food and mental relaxation to go with it. To that end, we are located away from the hustle and bustle of the town yet we are close within a 10 minutes driving distance from any beach.
    The main purpose is for you to come and experience Kokan.
    "Yeva, Kokan Aaplech Asa, Vaze Farms aaplech asa!!!

Some pictures to follow:
    1.jpg2.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg10.jpg13.jpg18.jpg21.jpgAamrai_Vaze_Farms_Brochure.jpg

1. Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AamraiVazeFarms
    2. We are now also listed on www.hotelsinkonkan.in (In the Malvan section)
    3. You can search for some genuine reviews and photos on www.tripadvisor.in. Search for "Aamrai"

Regards,
    Kaustubh Vaze (KV)

PS: I am the owner of Aamrai - Vaze Farms.

View My Garage

Re: Introduction to Aamrai - Vaze Farms

Wish you good luck for this venture KV

I hope I and some of the MFWers from Mumbai and Pune plan a road-trip to this joint of yours.

It looks really promising
    My lug nuts require more torque than your Honda makes

View My Garage

Congrats on this lovely venture. I felt rejuvenated by just gazing at those pictures KV

This place looks like the perfect antidote to people living stressful lives in overly congested cities and I am pretty certain that our next meet is going be a trip down Malvan at Vaze farms

Is the place booked for New Year's? I have relatives who have come down from the US and I am actually looking out for something that they would like. Knowing how the parties in Mumbai tend to be over priced and choas filled, I am sure that they won't like the experience. Will ask them if they want to visit the beaches of Konkan instead.

Its actually worthwhile to invest in a holiday home where your kids can be surrounded by nature and realise that gadgets are not everything that life has to offer
    The Italian - 2007 Canary Yellow Fiat Palio 1.6 Sport a.k.a The Bumble Bee
    The Czech/German - 2012 Candy White Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI Automatic
    The French - 2013 b'twin ROCKRIDER 5.0

D.L.
    View My Garage

Thank you Roms and Sid. Need all the best wishes for us to succeed.
    This place is at least 2 Kms away from any kind of civilization.
    It is also very approachable from Malvan and right on the highway.

Roms - Sorry to say, but the place is booked for the New Year's. Let me know if you would like to visit any time after 10th Jan and I can make arrangements accordingly.

Regards,
    KV

View My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by kaustubh_vaze View Post
    Roms - Sorry to say, but the place is booked for the New Year's. Let me know if you would like to visit any time after 10th Jan and I can make arrangements accordingly.

Regards,
    KV
    Thanks KV. Would love to make a plan with my family sometime in Jan. Will keep you posted
    The Italian - 2007 Canary Yellow Fiat Palio 1.6 Sport a.k.a The Bumble Bee
    The Czech/German - 2012 Candy White Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI Automatic
    The French - 2013 b'twin ROCKRIDER 5.0

D.L.
    View My Garage

KV,

Lovely pics & looks very tastefully done up. The structural design looks very airy, nice. 2 kms from civilization is a blessing.
    Agree with Romil on gadgets vs fun in nature.

The pics also reflect 2 years of hard work & dedication to get the place developed.
    Had tough time in Pune itself getting some painting, plumbing & tiling done so I can imagine the efforts.

My village is on Devgad road & if I happen to come for few days will make a day trip or a short one to meet up.

Best Wishes in the venture.

Cheers...

View My Garage

Do plot a pin on google maps and post here.
    Neelay Shirali
    Mumbai
    Palio1.2 nv Sports
    My Stairway to Heaven

D.L.
    View My Garage

Thanks Jeetu - You have an eye for detail. The pain and effort that we had to go through to get it to this point, very few people can understand. While people do appreciate it, but the way you have described it has brought back memories of the entire process.
    BTW - Even though I have invested the money, the credit goes to my father for the effort; and the money he saved because of his engineering background and how he encouraged me to look far ahead and not think about petty differences among us while we were getting things done. Hats off to him. He is 67 now, but undertaking such a big project at this age, my respect for him has increased many fold. After all, "Baap, baap hota hai".

Neelay - Thanks. Here goes.

You can book online from http://www.hotelsinkonkan.in/hotels-...aze-Farms.html
    The FB link is - https://www.facebook.com/AamraiVazeFarms?ref=hl

And the google pin https://www.google.co.in/maps/dir//1...e3!4m2!4m1!3e0

Regards,
    KV

D.L.
    View My Garage

OK guys. Here's your chance to visit South Konkan over the next 2 months. The itinerary is attached:
    Xpressions_Graphic_Update.jpg