Thread: 99rpm delivers promptly

Marshal
    View My Garage

99rpm delivers promptly

Been on the look for an alternator belt for my palio MJD which shares the same with Punto and Linea. Past 3 months, there FASS in Bangalore has no stock.

Spoke to Pankaj of 99rpm who said he cannot confirm delivery but estimated 1 week as a fair time. Ordered for alternator belt, left side ac vent and B mount for the engine. All 3 items were promptly delivered 4th day after ordering.

Earlier order of tensioner had taken almost a month to deliver. Recently, Mr. Pankaj had promised to deliver faster and I am happy that he has kept up the promise.

Looking forward to getting the parts changed over the weekend.

Warmth....

View My Garage

Re: 99rpm delivers promptly

I have had similar experience with 99RPM. When some components I was looking for were not listed, I emailed Pankaj, who made them available and sent me a link to place an order withing 24 hours. Once ordered, the delivery was equally prompt. Similarly, a friend was looking for a part. We found the part number and emailed Pankaj, who made it available within 24 hours for ordering.

This makes me wonder, if an independent reseller can do this, then why does it take the authorized dealer ages to procure the same?

Rajan

View My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by Rajan View Post
    This makes me wonder, if an independent reseller can do this, then why does it take the authorized dealer ages to procure the same?

Rajan
    I once had a discussion about the same with the manager of the parts division of a TATA-FIAT dealer long back and issue is they have to place bulk order at particular date of the month and if there is a new order after that date then they have to wait for another month, they also analyse which are the most running parts and they order only those stuffs usually to save costs.

That could be one of the reasons why there is delay in procurring some parts at Dealer side.
    Sinfully Sexy, Shamelessly Raw, Explicitly Powerful. Nothing better than the Palio 1.6 Horse!
    2008 Palio Stile 1.6 Sports - Formula Red
    2014 Royal Enfield - Bullet 500
    2002 Bajaj Pulsar 150 (Sold)

View My Garage

Oh yeah their services is excellent. I too had ordered the Punto Door sill plates and delivered as promised

Also good thing is they mentioned which one is OEM and after market!
    Sinfully Sexy, Shamelessly Raw, Explicitly Powerful. Nothing better than the Palio 1.6 Horse!

View My Garage

Off lately have been hearing very bad experience from 99rpm. Some have got wrong parts, some have got faulty ones, some haven't got it at all and waiting..waiting. Most common concern is that they have stopped to respond to complaints and sometimes their responses are rude, unapologetic and ignorant.

I've been wanting to buy a Speedometer sensor, AC/Fog light switch panel - but i'm cautious now to go for it. Incase if they don't send or send a wrong one then big headache. In the past like one year back, they were good, I had got few mechanical parts without any issues.

Anyone facing the same here?

View My Garage

No doubt a lot of people are facing issues with 99rpm.com. I recently ordered 4 spark plugs from them. Could have bought outside but wanted to see if they were as good as before. Got my courier of Fiat OEM Spark plugs for 1.6 within a week. Maybe if my order was more complex with multiple items, the experience could vary. But I guess you should go ahead, especially if the parts are not that costly.
    The Italian - 2007 Canary Yellow Fiat Palio 1.6 Sport a.k.a The Bumble Bee
    The Czech/German - 2012 Candy White Skoda Rapid 1.6 MPI Automatic
    The French - 2013 b'twin ROCKRIDER 5.0